What is involved in the custom pegboard process?
- Complete the Custom Design Request Form and upload your design/ideas.
- A member of the NG Team will reply within 1 business day acknowledging receipt of the form.
- We will prepare and send you a PayPal invoice for a $100 non-refundable deposit (Don’t worry, this is applied to your overall balance).
- Once deposit is received, our design team will get started on your custom design. This process takes approximately 72 hours.
- We will prepare two (2) design proofs and send them to you for your selection and approval.
- Once we have received proof approval, we will send you an invoice for the remainder of your balance (minus the $100 deposit).
- When your balance is paid in full, your board will be made, packaged, and shipped and we will provide you with your tracking information.
What is the deposit and why do I have to pay it?
If you want a unique pegboard then we will deliver! Creating the design correctly to ensure it is printed properly requires time and effort on our end. We put our hearts and souls into every design to make sure you are 100% satisfied with the end result. Because of this, we require a $100 deposit to get started. That deposit goes toward the overall price of your pegboard. You can kick off the process by submitting the custom design request form online.
Can I send a logo that I saved from my website? What format does it have to be in?
You cannot save a logo from your website and submit that. We will need the logo (or artwork) to be in a vector format, preferably EPS, AI, or PDF. The pegboards are pretty big so we need high quality artwork to make sure the quality of the graphic is nothing short of amazing.
What if I do not have a PayPal account?
Your invoices will come to your email via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal to pay it, however. You can use a major credit card. You may also call our production shop and we can accept payment over the phone. Our number is (502) 297-9988.
How long before I have my awesome pegboard in my hands?
The custom process can take up to 2 weeks. We estimate that shipping will take approximately 3-5 business days. That could be a little longer for our west coast customers (We are in Louisville, KY). All of our boards are shipped via UPS Ground. If you absolutely cannot wait for your pegboard, let us know and we can rush the order at an additional cost.
How many design options will be provided to me?
Our design team will provide you two initial designs. Based off of your feedback, one of the two designs will be selected for production. If needed, we will improve upon the initial design and provide you with another draft for your approval.
What happens if I submit the custom order form and after getting my design I decide not to place an order at this time?
Not a problem. We will keep your design on file for the future. The deposit is non-refundable.
What is included with my order?
You will receive one custom designed pegboard (9” W x 60” H) and two (2) pegs (8” L x 1 ¼” in diameter). No mounting equipment is included.
How do I mount my pegboard?
Equipment should be used only as intended, maintained carefully and inspected periodically by user for loose fittings and tested for stability. We have provided four (4) pre-drilled anchor points and DOES NOT recommend drilling through the graphic. Purchaser assumes all mounting liability. It is highly recommended that this equipment be mounted to a secure surface: concrete, brick, or wooden wall studs – NOT drywall. We do not sell or provide any mounting hardware or materials.
I want to buy these in bulk. Is there a minimum order or bulk pricing available?
To inquire about bulk quantities and pricing, please contact us.
Do you ship peg boards internationally?
Yes. We have the ability to ship worldwide. Please contact us for cost and shipping estimates.